Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Chapter 02

Chapter 2

It's been a few years since the "accident." Medical staff said they were moving me. Didn't know I

was being moved to a warehouse...

"Do you know why you're here?" There were men there, dressed in black. They kinda looked like

government officials. After I shook my head, they handed me forms, telling me to sign. I did.

Turns out they were release forms, or whatever, allowing them to talk to me.

One of the men told me they were from some organization, I don't really remember the details...

They neutralized supernatural threats, and before they moved me, they ran tests. I'm apparently a

supernatural threat. "W­what?" I asked. The men offered me a demonstration. One pulled out a

flute, playing it, making me blindly follow him all over the warehouse. I was a bit embarrassed,

but I couldn't stop following. Then I blacked out. Again.

I woke up in a padded room, chained to the wall. I was just glad to have decent food and clothes.

While I was eating, an older man came into the room. He said he was the director, and started

asking about what happened on my birthday. He even inquired about a dog. A black one. I did in

fact see a black dog... right before I blacked out... The dog was an omen, I think. It used to mean

death, now it means something else. I don't get it. *sighs* My life is getting way too complicated.

Anyways, the director of this organization offered me freedom. But, as always, there's a price. I

have to work for him, or I go back to the insane asylum. I don't want to go back. So naturally, I

accepted. They gave me my own apartment! They implanted me with a microchip, though, to

make sure my black outs only happen when I want.

It's funny, I had pretty much had control over the other Mary. But last month the black outs started

happening randomly, I'm rather glad for the microchip. If you were me, wouldn't you be glad too?

I'm still trying to get a hold on the whole working for this organization situation. I know I'm

working for them so I don't go back. A whole team of people to work with! I guess I should be

excited, but look what happened to the last people I was with... But either way, I'll be meeting

those people in a few days. As far as I can tell, it's only a few people, and/or things, that I'll be

working with. All of them are considered threats to the organization. Well, this should be fun...

Oh, and for the other Mary, I think she can, like, move stuff with her mind or something. I dunno.

I'm only guessing (^_^;) Like I said, I black out. Anyways, what would you do if this happened to

you?

No comments:

Post a Comment